CAREERS AT HEALTH CAROUSEL
As a trusted partner in healthcare workforce solutions, we seek the best and brightest to enable us to serve our partners and patients globally. Careers at Health Carousel challenge you to be your best self through rewarding and fulfilling work. Our secret? It’s the people.SEE ALL POSITIONS
Note that this is our framework; your process may look slightly different and that’s okay!
We approach our hiring process with a people-first mindset. You are more than just a number and more than just an application. Our goal is not to simply fill an open position. We want to help you find the right role so you can feel successful, fulfilled, and purposeful in the work you do.
What is Health Carousel?
A Higher Purpose. A Bold Vision.
A place where employees are proud of the work we do and the impact we have in the world. Our higher purpose is to improve lives and make healthcare work better. It’s our vision that every patient in the United States has access to a qualified healthcare professional when and where they need them. We look for those who want to have an immeasurable impact on the world and the people around us.
Welcoming and Creating the Best Place to Work For All
One of the pillars of our Social Impact commitment is Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion as we work to actively create a sense of belonging for everyone. At Health Carousel, our Employee Resource Groups are employee-owned groups created to enhance identity and experience-based inclusion, professional development, social and cultural connections, and community involvement, while also contributing to company business strategies. Health Carousel's ERGs are listed below and we continue to add more each year! What ERG would you choose to be a part of? Maybe all of them!
OUR PERKS & BENEFITS
- Mental health support and resources outside of just insurance
- Volunteer PTO and match donations to support our communities and the causes YOU love
- Financial tools, resources, and coaching to help you reach your personal and professional goals
- And a whole lot of fun in between with how we recognize and reward our employees and teams like chili cookoffs, little debbie days, healthy snack deliveries, happy hours, company picnics, and so much more!
- 17 PTO Days + 10 Company paid holidays – including MLK Day and Juneteenth
- Streamlined onboarding process making starting your new career exciting, not overwhelming
- State-of-the-art 360 learning platform, HC Academy, which is built with our employees in mind, connecting them to custom learnings as well as the entire library of LinkedIn Learning trainings certifications, at no cost to our employees.
- Ongoing career and performance conversations throughout the year (no more of those dreaded “end of year” performance reviews!)
- LESS EMAILS! Our employee intranet, HC Connect, was created to be an employee one-stop shop for all news and resources so employees always know where to go to find what they need whether it is connecting with new hires, celebrating a coworker’s promotion, or accessing benefits and job information.
- Recognition and incentives programs that give you things you ACTUALLY want like your fav Amazon items, restaurant gift cards, experiences, President’s Club trips, swag and so much more.
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match (because it is never too early to start planning!)
- Monthly Cell phone stipend (get your talk on, on us!)
- Cost-effective platinum health insurance (if we didn’t say it, you would have asked)
- Corporate employee discount programs
- Identity theft recovery program
- Healthcare benefits that work for you – around 90% of HC employees agree that our benefits meet or exceed their needs and agree that our culture supports their health and wellbeing.
- Paid Maternity and Parental Leave – we (hand heart) working moms and dads!
- Company-sponsored athletic events, walks, and races (Heart Mini Marathon, Flying Pig, and more!)
- On-Site Flu Shots
- Walking desks to help keep your muscles and heart healthy during the work day
- Dedicated, private lactation suites fitted with everything you need to be comfortable as a nursing mom
- Wellness Rooms, for when you just need a moment of quiet, meditation, or need to take a virtual therapy session.
- Free on-site CPR Training for employees and families
- A team you actually like
- Around 90% (higher than industry average) of HC employees strongly agree that they love the team they work with and that their manager cares about them as a person.
- 90% of employees said that everyone is treated fairly regardless of race, gender, ethnic background, disability, religion, sexual orientation, or other differences and that the people they work with treat each other with respect.
- Employee Resource Groups that are created BY and FOR employees to connect with others based on their shared experiences and interests.
- 16 hours of volunteer PTO for employees to use each year to support the nonprofits and causes that are near and dear to them.
- HC Cares Program – our managers support and celebrate our employees through the highs and the lows that life brings whether that means welcoming home a new puppy, celebrating a promotion, or navigating the loss of a loved one.
- Partnership with 1N5, supporting mental health for our communities AND our employees through providing resources, tools, coaching, and volunteer opportunities.
- FREE tickets to local arts, music, and sporting events – FC Cincinnati, Cincinnati Reds, Children’s Theater, Cincinnati Art Museum, Columbus Blue Jackets, Columbus Crew, Dayton Dragons, and MORE!
Learn more about us
2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022
2016, 2017, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022
Cincinnati Business Courier
2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022
Dayton Business Journal