Below summarizes some of the key investments Health Carousel typically makes in our international healthcare professionals:
- Visa costs, including visa screen certification, visa filing fees and refiling fees when necessary, attorney fees and premium processing fees to accelerate visa processing.
- English Language Proficiency Exam (IELTS) support, including English review course costs, exam fees and retesting fees.
- U.S. nursing license exam (NCLEX) support, including NCLEX review course costs, exam fees and retesting fees where necessary.
- State licensing costs, including registration, fingerprinting fee, licensing exam fees, exam retesting fees and state license costs.
- Credentialing costs, including educational evaluation against U.S. standards, background checks, drug tests and certification costs.
- Travel-related expenses, including international and domestic airfare, transitional housing advance, arrival advance for initial living expenses and dedicated travel and housing team.
- Dedicated arrival coordinator and their associated travel and housing costs for meeting and greeting the healthcare professional at their U.S. assignment destination.
- Support in bringing their immediate family members to the United States with them, including assistance from our travel and housing team with their expenses and arrival logistics.
- 8- to 12-week virtual residency program that prepares foreign-educated healthcare professionals to practice in the U.S.
- Mobile phone and data.
- For qualified nurses, up to $15,000 bonus with our milestone rewards program.
- Dedicated International Employee Supervisor that acts as liaison throughout the duration of the healthcare professional’s employment with Health Carousel.
- Clinical nurse support team to assist during employment with Health Carousel.
You may also refer to the below website for a summary of some of the key benefits of working with Health Carousel's PassportUSA program.