Health Carousel is proud to present our 3rd Annual Social Impact Report. Each year, we look back at the previous year's impact on our higher purpose, the global sustainability of nursing, our employees, and our communities. (click here to read the full report)
A significant portion of our social impact is the work we do every day to improve lives and make healthcare work better, staffing healthcare professionals across the US where they are needed most.
In addition to this, this year Health Carousel launched our own nonprofit foundation, The Health Carousel Foundation, to promote healthcare professional development and sustainability efforts globally. The Health Carousel board of directors has approved an initial up-front endowment of $1 million for the Health Carousel Foundation
Beyond our day-to-day work, Health Carousel employees give back in big ways across our communities and we want to give a big "thank you" to our people who give so selflessly.
Together in 2022, we:
- Served 10.4 Million Patients (since 2004)
- Launched the Health Carousel Foundation
- Provided 5,700 Hours of Free Training for nursing students, faculty, and RNs
- Awarded 36 Awards & 11 Scholarships sponsored for exceptional nurses across the globe
- Volunteered 500+ Hours
- Raised $33,000 for Mental Health Resources
- Gave 100+ Blood Donations
- Certified 51 Employees in CPR
- Created 7 New Employee Resource Groups
Click HERE to download the full report.